Tip on "How to Get Really Good at Oil Painting"

Tip on: "How to Get Really Good at Oil Painting"



A must see! "How to Get Really Good at Oil Painting" by Master Artist Dan Edmondson. Different ways and techniques tackled through this video to help you bring out the best you can be in painting. Master Artist Dan Edmondson talks about the elements of "color, value, edges, paint application, drawing, and composition" in relation to how these could make you better at painting.

If you like this tip you'll love my videos at my Oil Painting DVDs workshop.

Please Subscribe to my "Free Painting Tips" join now and get 2 premium bonus tips





* First Name


* Email address


* = Required Field

We will never share your information. Ever!
these usually come in the format of videos like the one above -sometimes email text or audio files



6 comments:

  1. Hello! This is knitgirlsworld: Thank you so much for your kind comment about my blog the other day. I really like your blog too! You have beautiful paintings. I've always wanted to be a pro at painting and have dabbled in it. One of these days I will take a photo of what I have done and post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your comment Daniel. I am pleased that an artist of your level, I have visited! It is an honor for me.
    Daiana Lazzarin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel, Thanks for visiting my blog and ur kind comments:) Please also join me on my fb page if u're not already:
    www.facebook.com/thegreengroovy
    and yes do enter my give-away!:)
    Thanks,
    sowmya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to come across your blog. We are practically neighbors, since I am in Castle Rock, Co!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniel, Those are some great ideas. I already do this to a certain extent but I like your analytical approach, especially as it deals with the things you have control over. I'll be sure to check out more of your blog.

    BTW: Thanks for visiting my Garden blog the other day. The garden can be a great source of inspiration for painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel, just wanted you to know that your visits to my blog have been the highlight of my days, please continue to visit. I am supposed to be doing your oil painting workshop, but I haven't had much time, of late, to do the first one to completion, I am very close, when I get home from my classes, I still have to finish my blog painting, so I am hoping to continue here directly, thanks for your comments.

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete